Escrow and Settlement
The process of helping two parties with the purchase and sale of a property.
rickdavisTITLE acts as a neutral third party throughout the title and escrow process and specifically at the final stage of the process: escrow and settlement. We coordinate and perform the final critical steps of a transaction based upon the input of the principal parties involved. Whether we’re tasked with transferring the property from seller to buyer or encumbering a property with a new mortgage, you can count on rickdavisTITLE to smoothly and successfully:
- Securely deposit and disburse funds
- Process and coordinate the flow of documents and funds
- Provide regular updates on the process to closing
- Act as a key contact and respond to the lender’s requirements
- Coordinate the signing of loan and closing documents
- Prorate and adjust insurance, taxes, rents, and other outstanding obligations
- Record the deed and loan documents
- Prepare a final statement outlining funds received and to be disbursed in the transaction
Buyers are welcome to close at our Overland Park, Kansas office but we can also do closings online using remote online notarization or at your location using mobile notaries.